Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hi Everyone!

Well, I've finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwaggon.  One of the driving factors behind my decision to start blogging is the increasing realization that ideas have consequences. As the old adage goes: "the pen is mightier than the sword".  Or, more appropriately: "the keyboard is mightier than the gun".  I figure, since there is such power in written words, and since I've dedicated my life to influencing people about the power of the kingdom of God, why not put my thoughts out there.

Another motivating force behind this blog is the time I spend with people as a pastor.  I have picked up on some common themes that many people seem to struggle with and have questions about.  Concerning these issues, and after some encouragement from others, I realize I do have Something to Say...

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment